Regular Scheduled Shredding Service
- Choose from two secure lockable containers (pictured below) for placement throughout your office
- Certificate of Destruction is issued to provide a paper trail in the event you are required to undergo an audit, providing your company with the previous 12 months of certificates needed
- Services are performed by a uniformed, trained, and security/drug screened specialist
- Gives you the opportunity to establish office standards for your employees
- More cost effective than paying an employee to shred
95 Gallon Cart
Dimensions: 46 1/2" H x 25 19/20" W x 26 31/50" D.
Capacity: 340 lbs.
Regal Ergo Cabinet
Dimensions (in): 19W x 17D x 35H; (cm 48W x 43D x 90H).
Capacity: Up to 90 lb (41kg).
Regal Ergo Cabinet (open)
The innovative REGAL Ergo Cabinet® is the perfect product for effective document collection and paper document storage in the office. Besides its small footprint, the document cabinet has many unique features.
A custom fit trademarked Steady Bag is flat bottomed for a more complete paper fill. Made of heavy-duty fabric for years of use. The two long handles make emptying easier
Purge Sensitive Documents On Site
We can send our mobile document shredding truck to your workplace in Tuscaloosa, Fayette, AL and other areas to include Columbus and Starkville, Mississippi
Patient records, financial statements and any documents with personal information need to be shredded for security purposes. Watchdog Document Services, Inc is the right place for your on-site document shredding services.
Watchdog Document Services, Inc provides convenient and secure shredding services in Tuscaloosa, Fayette, AL, Columbus & Starkville, MS and surrounding areas. We'll shred your documents on-site and recycle the debris.
Call 205-345-4111 now, for our mobile document shredding truck services.
One Time Purge Services
- Create revenue generating office space
- Cleaning out files that could be a liability
- No need to remove paperclips or staples or hanging file folders
- HIPAA, FACTA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Compliant
- Easy pricing structure
- Designed to be quick, convenient and secure
- Easily accessible documents can be removed and shredded by a Watchdog Document destruction specialist
You may have seen our truck around town
Clients in a wide range of industries rely on us for on-site document shredding services. We often purge documents at...
- Hospitals and medical offices
- Government facilities
- Title companies
- Car dealerships
Our mobile document shredding truck has our logo and contact information on it, so you can be sure of our identity. Reach out today to request service in Tuscaloosa, Fayette, AL or a surrounding area.